Thursday, February 16, 2012

Loving This Season

Oh how I know season's change.  We go through so many seasons.  Getting to be home with our baby & taking care of our other three children is right where I want to be.  Strange how things change.  I remember not too many years ago being quite discontent just being home.  There was so much I felt I needed to pursue.  But this season will only last a short while & our kids will be older, more independent, so I am going to enjoy every watercolor picture we paint, every date I have with each child, every happy meal, every snuggle, every bed time & the enjoyment of it all.  All the other things I felt were so important for me to pursue can wait.  This is right where I am supposed to be right now.  Thank you Lord for allowing me this season. Thank you James A. for supporting me in it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment